Meet the Team: Evan Halteman, Director of Accounting
Evan joined the RPM team in April 2018. He maintains general ledgers and subsidiary records for all RPM properties and is responsible for all tenant invoicing. Evan received a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Juniata College, in Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, as well as an MBA in Accountancy from Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia. He lives in Wesley Chapel with his wife Erin and their two dogs, Vera and Waylon.
Evan’s expertise helps us provide stellar service to our clients, and his unique personality adds plenty of laughter in the office. Read on to learn 5 irrelevant, yet comical, facts about Evan.
1. What is your favorite piece of clothing you own?
My Phillies hat. The signature Phillies red is now like a faded pink color. It has salt stains from the ocean… and bite marks from my dog Waylon.
2. What skill would you like to master?
Comprehension; for mastering comprehension makes mastering everything else possible.
3. What’s the best single day on the calendar?
There is no such thing as a favorite day because time is a human construct.
4. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
The Johnny Cash American Recordings discography.
5. What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?
The world would be fundamentally different… so I don’t know what I would ask. Would English even be the language here anymore?
Click here to connect with Evan on LinkedIn.